If you appear for NEET exam 2019, it is important to know about the details of the same. You should know about the important dates, the registration process, and the process to download the admit card. To get better details of the same, go on reading the article.
Admit card and registration details of NEET exam
You can get the admit card of NEET exam 2019 from the online site. For downloading the card, you have to visit the official website. So, you can visit ntaneet.nic.in link. However, to download, you have to log in to the website and enter the required details. You should check the details printed on the admit cards such as name, exam date, time, exam center details and others. You will not be allowed to enter the exam center without the NEET 2019 admit card and ID details proof.
Details of registration for NEET exam
For registration, you have to enter correct details. By the login credentials created, you can log in to the website and get access to the information pertaining to NEET exam. The registration procedure has been opened since the month of January. With the help of correct details, you can register for the exam. However, with the help of application number and password, you can log in to the official website. In case you forget the registration number, you can retrieve it. For this, you have to click on ‘forgot registration number’ option from the official website of NTA. After entering correct personal details, you can get back your registration number. With the help of the registration number, you can download the admit card of the exam.
Important dates of NEET exam
- Application date – The application of NEET exam has been released on the 1st November 2018.
- Application submission – The last date of application submission was 7th December 2018.
- Form correction – For any mistakes in the application form, you can edit it within the month of December. However, for any major mistakes in the application, the form may get rejected.
- Fee payment for the exam – The duration for paying the fees of the NEET exam was from 1st December to 12th December 2018.
- Exam date – The NEET exam would be conducted on 5th May 2019.
For details of any other important dates, it is better that you visit the official website of the exam. The details like the declaration of admit card, exam checklist and others would be updated on the website. So, you have to keep an eye on the exam related updated in the official website.
Checklist to follow before the exam
- Incorporate study breaks – By incorporating study breaks, you can get time to relax in between studying. This can help to reduce study pressure. In order to attain maximum level of efficiency from your preparation, it is important to have study breaks.
- Usage of new technologies – Highlighting in books and notes are common among students. But with the advent of technology, you can get more options for study materials. However, with the help of online tools, learning has become an easy affair. You can also get access to several applications that would help you with your exam preparation easily.
- Maintain good health – Health is everything and therefore, you have to maintain good health along with preparing for the exam. You have to stay fit both mentally and physically. You should eat properly and should have a proper sleep so that you get adequate energy in order to prepare for the exam. This would help you to be happier and productive. Also, avoid taking junk food, do exercise on a daily basis and maintain a healthy diet. Doing yoga and practicing exercise would help you get better concentration.
- Avoid distractions – In break times, it is better that you should keep away from distractions such as social media and others. Instead, try to read article and newspaper.
However, all these would help you improve your concentration and qualify the exam easily.